Thank you for your interest in ORIGIMM. We are…
- an ambitious startup biotech company focusing on vaccine discovery and development
- seeking highly motivated people to join us
- located at the Biotech Competence Centre in Vienna – in the vicinity of VBC
The company language is English.
Currently we are looking for …
Senior Research Associate (m/f) full-time
To strengthen our small and personable R&D team, we are looking for a full-time Senior Research Associate (m/f) for our lab, who will independently develop, optimize and validate immunological and bacteriological assays for antigen discovery programs, preclinical and clinical testing. The designated candidate will, in addition, support lab and documentation management. We are seeking the best in their profession to match our high standards, and in return, we provide a motivating and supportive work environment.
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Significant personal development opportunities
- Work surrounding fostering individual creativity
- Working conditions under highest ethical standards and concern for human health
- Highly innovative scientific work environment based on mutual trust and support
- Highly engaging, responsible and diversified position
- Flexible working times
- Amenities and specifics of a start-up company
- Performance, analysis and documentation of test procedures (e.g. ELISA, FACS, functional immunological assays, cell culture, various microbiological methods)
- Development, optimization and validation of methods
- Establishment and update of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and GDP compliant documentation
- Support maintenance of equipment and ordering of research materials
- Work in BSL2 environment in compliance with respective regulations
- Degree in the area of natural sciences – preferably biotechnology or biology – at FH or University level or equivalent education
- 2-4 years of practical experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar function
- Experience with immunological and microbiological assays including flow cytometry, ELISA, ELISPOT, cell culture and microbiological methods
- Experience with GDP compliant documentation
- Good command of MS-Office applications
- Willing to work under BSL2 conditions
- Good command of German and English
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible personality willing to work in a start-up surrounding
- Highly reliable, responsible and curious personality who is open to learn and develop
The minimum salary in accordance with the â€œKollektivvertrag des Chemischen Gewerbesâ€ for this position is â‚¬ 1.783,71 gross per month. The actual salary will depend on relevant experience and qualification of the designated candidate and will be negotiated at the time of the job offer. We explicitly encourage female candidates to apply for this position.
Does our description meet your expectations concerning your next career step? Then please send us your CV plus an informative motivation letter and convince us that you are the best candidate for this position. We are looking forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.